Monday, July 22, 2013

Camp shirt


This is the shirt E brought home from her engineering camp. It's pretty cute with Rosie the Riveter on it. Her camp counselor gave all the girls bandanas at some point during the week so they could all look like Rosie.

Andy's in Colorado on business so I had the kids all to myself today. We went to the Lake Theater to see "Despicable Me 2." I was pretty happy that all three of them wanted to see it. The movie was OK. The kids liked it. I never saw the first "Despicable Me" so I had nothing to compare it to.

And, of course, while we were in the movie Kate and William had their baby. I was watching the news this morning to see whether the next heir of the British crown would be a boy or girl (I was hoping for a girl) and it happened while we were at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment