Saturday, March 14, 2020

Isolation Saturday


L just had to see the bare shelves at Costco so she and Andy went this morning. She got in a Disney-like queue for toilet paper since they had it. Here she is walking in with 30 rolls. That should do us for a while. We also thought we'd have to send some to E but she found an eight-pack on her own. They also bought frozen pizzas.


Meanwhile, I started the book I got in November. I pretty much isolated myself when I was sick and have no problem doing it again. The trick will be to convince my family members not to keep going out.


Then Andy and L went to Village Hall to vote early. At least they won't be standing in the lines Tuesday. (I voted by mail - another trick I learned when I was sick. It's so convenient.) Anyway, the election judges asked if it was l's first time voting and when she said yes, they all cheered and clapped. At least she'll have that fun memory during this virus crisis. And then she took a handful of "I voted" stickers.

Then Andy took L to work. It is Pi Day so that's a holiday at the bakery. By time she got there (2 p.m.) they were already sold out of pies so she was sent home.

No comments:

Post a Comment