Sunday, March 15, 2020

A sign of spring


With all this virus craziness happening it's good to see the crocuses in bloom!


L is already bored and trying to arrange meetings with her friends. Um, no. That kind of defeats the whole "social isolation" goal.


I was bored enough to give myself a manicure ... and a pedicure. I haven't painted my nails in months. The governor announced all bars and restaurants will close statewide Monday night. Guess that's the only way to keep people from gathering. I'm amazed at my Facebook "friends" who seem to think this is all a joke.


Meanwhile, in Redmond, E bought herself a computer desk. She's been having back problems trying to be on the computer for work all day and not having a proper table or chair. So she got a chair too. And a desktop computer. She had been using a laptop. Hope this makes her work from home a bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment