Thursday, March 19, 2020

All together Thursday


L was up early to take a math quiz but her teacher canceled it, saying she's getting conflicting information from the administration regarding exams. Latest word is that grades can make L's grades go up but they can't make her grade go down. That being said, she needs to work on math and this is her chance.


Andy was on the computer all day working from home on the back porch. I had L select a new photo album and started scrapbooking. It starts with the beginning of her junior year.


I did four pages and am done through Christmas in her book. I want to keep busy but I don't want to scrapbook so much I won't have anything to do when I plan to go to Croptoberfest with Darla and Cindy in October. I'm hoping I'll have our Germany trip to scrap by then. Who knows?


L recently got a pack of stickers in her U of I acceptance package. (Purdue sent some too, but we threw those out since the decision has been made.) Today she put the "I" sticker over the I on her keyboard. It's so cute. She has another one that she's hoping to use on whatever laptop we get her for college


B decided we should have chicken Parmesan for dinner. He found a recipe and we made it together. He's planning on packing up tomorrow to drive back to U of I on Saturday. I'm going to miss him but he says it's easier to concentrate on his studies there. I guess I understand that after having all four of us in the house all day today - no shopping, no walks, nothing. And we have to pay rent through August anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment