Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Blingy Keurig


L got an idea and decided to bling out her Keurig machine. I think she's planning to take it to college and wants it to sparkle. Ummm, OK. It's keeping her busy and that's good because the governor announced the stay at home order is being extended through the end of April.


Our preschool class met again this morning. I tried it on my iPad this time instead of Andy's Surface. It was a little hard to hold the iPad. Near the end of the "meeting", the teacher got logged out. It was just me with those kids! I asked them to do a little show and tell. They were all playing with stuffed animals and toys anyway.


And I did two more pages in E's scrapbook. I started cleaning L's room yesterday but need her help to finish it off. That didn't happen today.

No comments:

Post a Comment