Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Another Wednesday


This stay-at-home isn't so bad. We've been keeping busy and E has been Facetiming us every night which we love.


I went outside today to see what items I could easily find on a spring scavenger hunt list we sent to the preschool class. I was surprised to see these purple flowers blooming ...


... and we have lots of daffodils on the verge of blooming.


This pretty flower is next to our sidewalk outside the yard.


Andy loves the way the moss grows up through the bricks in the back yard and it's so green at the moment. Had to take a picture to show him since he's been cooped up inside working all day.


And Schubert, still wearing the bow tie, was lounging in the sun today in our yard.


I did two more pages in E's album. It's done now through graduation.


L was in my spot on the sofa and watching "Avengers" most of the day. After her schoolwork was done, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment