Friday, April 10, 2020

Good Friday


Yesterday's wind blew down some of our daffodils so I brought a few in the house today.


Allison dropped off a Honey Baked Ham our Easter dinner. She's splitting it with us so Andy and I cut it up, trying to divide it the best we could so everyone gets "good" slices. I cheated and had some slices for lunch. Hope it lasts till Sunday.


And L got this surprise in the mail today. A mom who lives in Washington state offered to send free 3-D printed I's to any incoming freshman. I reached out to her and we had a nice conversation. I mentioned E was living in Redmond, B was back at Champaign, and that L is our third kid to be going to U of I. L is trying to contact the daughter to thank her. (I already chatted with the mom again to let her know we got it). I'm sure L will take it to college with her but I plan to use it to decorate for her graduation party - whenever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment