Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A burger!


I've been waiting all weekend for the local sausage stand's $5 burger special Monday. Andy ordered by phone and went with L to pick them up curbside. The burger hit the spot and the onion rings were delicious. There were so many we couldn't even finish them.


It was warm enough to sit on the back stairs while I was FaceTiming E last night. The sunset was pretty.


And today I "finished" her album, through her apartment in Redmond. I can't imagine not adding more photos at some point. We'll see. The album does have more blank pages so it's tempting me.


Look at the top of my Creative Memories multipurpose tool! I had it sitting out on the table downstairs where I scrapbook and it looks like one of the cats gnawed into it. It's pretty close to being broken off so I texted Julie to see if she has any leftover in her CM consultant stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment