Sunday, April 12, 2020

Odd Easter


In a sense of normalcy, I made an Easter breakfast casserole for me and Andy. Usually, I'd be toting the casserole to the church's Easter brunch. No brunch this year. We did, though, watch our church service online. It was our new pastor's first Sunday. Talk about baptism by fire. What a time to start a new job. The rest of my day was very lazy. No family dinner. I had ham and Cheetos for lunch.


E, though, is busy on the West Coast. She made cinnamon rolls from scratch. She'll bake them Monday morning.


And she worked more on the quilt she's making. And she made a mask for herself.


Added Monday -- E sent this picture of the cinnamon rolls she made. She didn't add frosting because that typically makes them too sweet. They look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment