Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Playing along


I still follow the kids' elementary school's parents' Facebook page and they started a game for the little kids. Yesterday they had people put a shamrock in their window so the kids could count the shamrocks as they walked around the neighborhood. I didn't do that one. Today, though, they wanted people to post a picture of a sun. That's easier so I did that. Funny that it's raining today and not many kids will be walking around. Maybe they'll keep suns for tomorrow too.


I was wondering why my iPad wasn't fully charged this morning even though it was plugged in all night. Then I looked over and saw that Muffles had destroyed his little house ... and apparently pulled my charging cord out of the wall as well.

And I was kind of productive today. I cleaned out the cabinet under the bathroom sink and found I have way too many hand towels. I also chatted with a high school friend I hadn't heard from in a while (and chatted with another one last night). I wrote out dinner menus through April 1 and made a shopping list. I even have a meatloaf in the crockpot for dinner. And, as usual, I did the dishes (twice though).

No comments:

Post a Comment