Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Dead battery


It was a boring day until L tried to take my car and found out the battery was dead. Andy borrowed jumper cables (don't we have any?) from a worker remodeling a neighbor's house to get it started so he could go replace the battery.


I stayed in and cleaned off these little shelves I got from my grandmother's house. They have been hanging in the dining room for a long time. They were dusty as were the figurines on them - a little fuzzy rabbit Dad brought me from a trip he took to Chicago when I was a kid, a good luck cat (not sure if this is from one of our Japanese students or one of our kids' trips there), and a Josef Originals figurine of a mother and child Andy's mom gave me, I think shortly after E was born.


And E sent this picture of a blanket she designed for her sorority. She's planning on crocheting it (I think) and sending it to the chapter at U of I. That should keep her busy for a while.


And since Andy and L were out getting a new car battery they stopped by Lou Malnati's and got two pizzas for us to bake at home. Gave me the night off from cooking duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment