Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Yard sale finds

How cute is this picture Allison and I found at a yard sale Saturday? It looks just like Azula. I have no easy way to get it to E and she probably wouldn't hang it up anyway so I saved myself $20. E did say it was cute though when I sent her a picture.
This was $1.50. We were expecting they'd want at least $5 for it.
If it's from Pier One someone on eBay is asking $45 for it.
I might have paid 50 cents for this. I found it on eBay for $18-25. Apparently it's Yankee Candle? It had the plastic things that would have held a price tag on it and I'm not sure Yankee Candle does that. Might be a knock-off but it's cute for Thanksgiving.
Other random things - a free, sealed Chicago puzzle, a set of four plates for 75 cents that I plan to use as candleholders (found out online they're dessert plates and someone on eBay was asking $20 for the set), and a small votive leaf holder that I couldn't pass up for 20 cents. I also bought a light-up glass pumpkin for $3 to add to my fall mantle decorations. Allison bought a hose and a nice Vera Bradley travel bag. Good bargain day for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment