Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Favorite pages

I was a busy girl last weekend at Croptoberfest. I completed 24 single pages in our family album, 13 pages in B's album and 12 in L's album. That's 49 pages. That's a lot of trimming and writing and decorating. Because I had to take the train home, I had to leave all my albums and supplies at Cindy's (probably till Christmas) so I took a few pictures of the pages to show Andy and L. These are some of my favorites:


Our Jamaica trip earlier this year.


My birthday weekend/mom's funeral.


A summer outing to the Field Museum, drinks with friends and L's birthday.


I like the background paper I chose for this page of B's album.


And I found this Japan paper at a nearby store. He didn't take many pictures of his trip this summer. At least if he did, he didn't send them to me so I did the best with what I had. The favorite thing I did in his album is the paw print border on his graduation pages.


I finally got around to doing L's eighth-grade graduation page in her album ...


... and her youth group trip to Disney World in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment