Sunday, October 22, 2017

Croptoberfest Day 3


One of the "free" breakfasts that came with the cost of the weekend.


Darla did a mini-lesson on making a page layout and made this design with the scraps from those pages. Wow.


We took a little break to go to the At Home store, where Darla needed to make a return. We talked Cindy into getting some decorations for a Christmas table centerpiece. Here's Darla in the store showing Cindy how to arrange little ornaments on a wreath that will surround a hurricane lamp. Course, when we got back to the hotel and Cindy transferred the items to her car, she dropped the hurricane lamp and it broke into lots of little pieces. Darla and I encouraged her to take it back, she did, and they replaced it. Yay.


I started the weekend working on the family album, then did B's album yesterday and today I worked on getting L's album caught up.


Crop ended at 4 p.m. I had to get one last picture of me and Darla before we parted ways. Cindy and I did a little shopping before going back to her house, getting a pizza and calling it an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment