Saturday, April 29, 2017

We're back!

We got back from Jamaica, Couples Swept Away, today. Left hot sunny weather for lots of clouds and rain. Here's how our week started last Saturday:


Andy surprised me by upgrading us to first class - that was a first for me! Free blankets, drinks, hot towel to wipe off our face and a decent breakfast:


When I couldn't decide if I wanted orange juice or coffee with breakfast, the flight attendant said she could bring me both. Yes, thank you. It's going to be hard to fly coach again.


When we got to the Montego Bay Airport, Andy also had arranged for us to use the Mobay arrival service that ushered us through customs. Here he is the resort's airport lounge getting his first beer.


It was about an hour ride to the resort, but the wait was worth the view from our room - No. 5107 - overlooking one of the pools.


The main area with the bedroom ...


The patio ...


... and a really big bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment