Monday, May 6, 2024

House Walk

Yesterday was the Historical Society's annual Spring House Walk.
Andy went golfing so I took Allison.
The houses were nice. Of course, I had edited all of the write-ups so I knew all of the stories the volunteers were telling as we went through the houses.
No indoor pictures were allowed so the front porch as as close to inside as I could get.
Nice booties we had to put on to enter each house.
This flier I made shows all five of the homes that were on the House Walk. The porch picture from above was taken at the house that's in the middle on the left side of the flier. It would be nice to have a porch like that. Andy came home from golfing and we went to the after-party long enough to talk to my boss, have a beer and a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment