Wednesday, May 29, 2024

A meeting?

Andy had to go to church to sign some checks (the life of the treasurer) and I said I'd ride along - in clothes I've had on for two days, gross, dirty hair and no bra - and we walked into a Finance Committee meeting that Andy was supposed to be at. (Had he put it on the shared online calendar I would have been able to remind him). He already missed a half-hour but I said if he wanted to stay I could occupy myself.
I organized the pile of free puzzles in the parlor and found three to being home. I opened each one to see if the pieces were in a bag and this one didn't have a bag, but it appeared all the pieces could be there. However, the puzzle wasn't taken fully alart (one of my many oet peeves) so I sat in the parlor and painstakingly separated all of the pieces.
These are the three puzzles I brought home.

No comments:

Post a Comment