Saturday, July 15, 2017

Craft show


We picked up Allison and went to the craft show in LaGrange this morning. She bought a headband-type crown to wear when we go to Disney in a few weeks. Then L had me text Cindy to see if she wanted one, and she did! We bought silver for her and L wore it. Here's a picture of the craft show princesses.


I was looking for some sort of glass-and-metal garden stake, but didn't see anything that I liked. I did find and buy this U of I chief magnet, mostly because it's the chief and you can't find any chief things at U of I anymore. I also found a cute magnetic silver bracelet that I liked. I didn't buy it though, I do have a lot of bracelets. Maybe next year if we go back.


We decided to go to Olive Garden for lunch and Allison continued wearing the crown because it's her birthday! She got a free dessert and (unfortunately) the waiters gathered around and sang a birthday song. If you look closely, you can see the candle lit on her fried dough dessert.


Proof that E came along for the adventure. She wore an engineering shirt from U of I and must have had at least three people ask her if she goes there and whether she's studying engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment