Thursday, July 6, 2017

And we're home


We drove back home today. Here we are at Avanti's in Normal. I was so excited to eat that I didn't get a picture until we were done. Italian beef was the daily special and it was delicious.


We also stopped at the Alamo before leaving Normal. I wanted to get an ISU sweatshirt blanket. We have one from when we took E to tour the University of Kentucky and we use it all the time. L tried on a few shirts and this ridiculous romper that was on the clearance rack. It is still there.


When we got home, we lit the candle on the cake Darla brought me yesterday and the family sang "Happy Birthday." The cake survived the trip home pretty well.


And B gave me the presents he bought for me in Japan. This a tea bag-shaped good luck symbol ...


... and this is a cute cat thing. I'm not sure he knows that it is, but it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment