Friday, June 17, 2016

Bandits game


Andy and L went with the church youth group to Fellowship Night at the Chicago Bandits' softball game tonight. Before the game, they listened to two of the players talk about having a strong religious background and playing softball. They even got a freebie - a Rawlings cinch sack backpack.


Getting ready for the game to begin.


L and her friends, L and R.


Andy chats it up with the ladies.


And look who got a foul ball. (Andy caught it, L claimed it). Bandits lost to Akron.

***
No news from Japan today. Sensei didn't send an update. Kind of makes my morning to get my coffee and read her latest update. She's quite entertaining.

The one chaperone, a history teacher, who has been taking pictures of the trip, posted this blurry one of B. I'm sure he's better at teaching history than photography. Of course, I haven't seen any pictures from B yet, though he claims he's taken some, so I guess I can't be too choosy. He looks like he's having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment