Monday, July 22, 2024

A bucket, basket and bench

Allison and I hit a couple of yard sales Saturday afternoon. I found this Waterford Marquis ice bucket and had to buy it since the silver matches my china. The Longaberger sleigh basket is something I absolutely don't need but it will look cute with some nuts in it at Christmas.
I got this antique (old?) pine bench to replace a storage box Andy and I toss our clothes onto at the end of our bed. The woman said she was asking $100 for it on the first day of her sale. When we got there she had it marked down to $30 and said she'd negotiate if we were interested in it. Allison offered $15 (she's my negotiator lol) and we settled on $20. It needs new fabric but I think I can do that, or I can enlist E to do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment