Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Puzzle box of surprises

Found this sandwich bag in our most recent puzzle box. I can't tell what it is but it looks like clear teeth. A tag inside says, "Meg Rockport 1980." Is Meg Rockport a person? Are they teeth that were pulled in 1980? Is it some creepy souvenir from Rockport, Maine? I didn't take them out of the bag, but ewww. Certainly the oddest thing I've ever found in a puzzle box. This was one of the puzzles I got at the recent library exchnage.
This was in the box too. It holds the lid while you're working on the puzzle. I'll be keeping that. Can't work on the puzzle when August is napping.
He loves a good box.
My helper.
This was a fun puzzle. Big pieces and they're all there. Several pieces are misshapen from water, maybe from that mystery baggie? Anyway, we'll be recycling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment