Thursday, March 14, 2024

Disney Day 2 - Thursday

Andy and I checked out of Boulder Ridge early this morning to go buy groceries for the rest of our stay. We stopped at McDonald's for a quick breakfast and I had my first ever McGriddle. I could do without the pancake portion.
We dropped the groceries and our bags at the Polynesian Resort and went to Epcot.
This is the newly opened Moana intereactive water exhibit. The water would reach as high as I held my hand.
Andy played music by touching the water.
This was pretty impressive. It's cute and could be a good way to cool off but I wouldn't wait in line for it.
Grabbed some drinks and chips at the DVC members lounge.
The view from our favorite spot in Epcot - the British beer garden.
We had to kill time before it was time to ride Guardians of the Galaxy so we walked around to see the various topiaries for the Flower and Garden Show. The flowers there are beautiful.
We went back to the Polynesian to check in, get settled and sat at the pool for awhile. Andy is on the left of the picture in the blue hat waving at me.
Dinner was at Tutto Italia in Epcot. My legs hurt (already) so we parked at the Boardwalk Resort and took a boat to Epcot. And here's Andy on his phone during work things again - this time setting up a Zoom meeting for a partner. C'mon.
We were back in our room in time to see most of the fireworks at Magic Kingdom. And a really loud light parade came by on the water in front of our building. At least it was a short parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment