Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Great library service

I was scrolling through our library's web site the other day and noticed they'll print one free poster a month for cardholders. I thought it would be a great way to save some money to print posters for the church's upcoming anniversary events. I designed a bunch of posters and my co-chair and I have been submitting them since September and stockpiling them for 2024.
They're huge, 24-by-36 inches, but I think they'll work.
Our first two were done in just a couple of days. A custom poster at Office Depot costs $31.
Then someone was giving away a dry erase board on our local free page and guess what? It's 24 by 36 and with a couple of clips it holds the posters perfectly. And it's so sturdy (and heavy) we could just sit it on the floor and lean it against the wall at church to display it. The posters are so big they'd be hard to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment