Sunday, November 26, 2023

Big organization project

When L was home for Thanksgiving she said we could (finally!) take down her loft bed. She's been sleeping in E's bed when she's home since her own bed is covered in Squishmallows. And it can't be easy as an adult to keep crawling into a loft bed.
We had to call in B for some help.
Now it's sitting on the side of the house. A neighbor said she'd might want it and if she can't get it in a week it's going out by the garbage for the junk man to pick up.
With the manly taking-things-apart jobs over it's now up to me to organize everything. It's a big job. We brought in a twin bed frame from the garage but then realized we need a box spring ... or a new frame with a base.
And what's this I found? My favorite black skirt (from Walmart) I gave to L to wear at her Disney College program. Just don't lose it, I said. It's been missing since January 2022 and I finally found it. I don't even know if it ever made it to Florida. Wonder what else I might find.

No comments:

Post a Comment