Thursday, November 23, 2023

Decorations galore

I walked downstairs at work yesterday to get some pictures of the volunteer decorating our tree and the next thing I knew I was stringing lights and hanging these star ornaments.
Trying to figure out where to put the Polk Bros. Santa. He's famous in Chicagoland and I wanted him somewhere he wouldn't get broken.
Oops. We were filling in the tree with vintage Shiny Brite ornaments and the volunteer dropped one.
Just like the one we had growing up but ours was blue.
The tree is pretty much done ... just needs a topper.
Andy and I went to Babygold for $5 burger night and they have some of their blow molds up. The hostess told us more are coming.
Not sure where they'll put more but it will be fun to find out.
Best part of today, though, was that L came home for Thanksgiving! And E and D made it to Canada for a skiing/snowboarding long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment