Saturday, July 22, 2023

Road trip goodie bags

I was scrolling through etsy looking for something to gift everyone on our girls road trip when I came across these "wish bracelets." You tie it on, make a wish and when it breaks, your wish will come true. Fun and temporary so I ordered four with brown string to represent Hershey chocolate.
The finished product. Each one has a bottle margarita and a bottle of mudslide, a Hershey bar, a Take 5 bar and some Kisses, as well as the bracelet. I didn't get a bracelet for L so hers also has a bottle of lemonade margarita. Fitting since we're going to celebrate her 21st birthday.
All of the candy shifted its way to the back of the bag. I handed them out at our family cookout tonight. Tomorrow morning we leave for Hershey. I'm excited to see L, hear all her stories and celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment