Saturday, July 8, 2023

Hershey Week 7

L spent Tuesday working open to close at Claire's. She does look patriotic.
L and her manager friend ready for Fourth of July shoppers.
She had some friends over for the Fourth of July. This is the only picture she sent me. When I asked her what it was she said, "Do you want the over-21 answer or under-21 answer?" I said under and she told me it's a lemonade with blue raspberry syrup. Sure.
Visiting Vader. L did get good news this week - she was approved to have an emotional support animal at her apartment this fall. Looks like Vader will be joining the Illini family. She also got a Zoom interview scheduled to work at the Illini Union hotel this fall.
Working at Hershey.
I prefer the Hershey work clothes over the Claire's clothes lol.
L and some intern friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment