Monday, July 24, 2023

On to Hershey!

Every house on the block of our Cleveland airbnb has a great front porch. This was the view this morning looking down the street through everyone's front porch. And then it was onto Hershey!
Welcome to Pennsylvania, a very long state.
Lots of rules for a rest stop. No, I didn't read them all.
We stopped at our airbnb in Hummelstown to drop off our bags.
Cute, old farmhouse. Not as nice as the one we had in Cleveland but there was a Hershey bar on my bed.
We went to Harvest at the Hotel Hershey and foind L at the hostess desk.
Very professional looking.
We all went to L's apartment and she showed us Vader. He was hiding under the bed.
We went to a mall in Lancaster so L coild find something in her college's blue and orange colors to wear to a networking event at work tomorrow. I found a rack of simple black dresses at Kohl's. I assume they're for Amish customers but I thought they made their own clothes.
We had dinner Primanti Bros.
I made L pose with the Illini pennant they had on the wall. We made a quick stop at Walmart for breakfast foods and L went back her apartment and we drove back to the airbnb.
I decorated for her 21st birthday tomorrow. We grabbed the flowers from a stand at the side of the road. They were on a shelf marked as free.

No comments:

Post a Comment