Friday, July 7, 2023

Dinner with E and D

E and D flew in from Seattle yesterday for his brother's bachelor (and fiancee's bachelorette party) this weekend. We met them and D's parents last night for dinner at Margarita's. It was our first time meeting his parents. About time, I suppose, since the kids have been dating for three and a half years ... and they're living together. We had a nice time. The kids are driving up to Lake Geneva, Wis., tomorrow for the parties then they'll fly back to Seattle Tuesday.
And I couldn't send the kids back to Seattle without giving them some authentic, Chicago tortillas. I did my grocery shoooing Thursday morning and the tortillas were warm when I picked them up. Those are fresh tortillas. And I made some chocolate chip cookies for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment