Thursday, July 6, 2023

More plants

Allison and I went out to Julie's on Monday and visited her favorite garden center. Everything was 50 percent off. I got this plant, which Julie said is similar to a Wandering Jew.
The polka dot pot had three different colors of plants in it.
A colorful succulent that had a couple blooms when I bought it. Two days later, it was full of blooms! All the plants are annuals but I should be able to bring them in to winter as houseplants ... if I can keep them alive and thriving until fall.
I bought this plant because it should climb up my trellis. Fingers crossed.
While I was arranging the new plants I saw this Chick and Hen that's getting ready to bloom. It looks very happy to see me lol.
I can't get Black-Eyed Susans to grow in my yard but this one is blooming in our cement apron. Who would have thought?
Our next-door neighbors are moving to Michigan and she asked if I wanted their two huge citronella planted pots. Sure. Hoping they will keep the mosquitoes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment