Monday, August 6, 2018

Exploring the island


This morning we did a little shopping. We were surprised to see U of I among the labels in a shop full of hot sauces. Andy likes hot sauce but he didn't dare to try the hottest sauce they have. If he did, they'd have given him a sign to hold while I took a picture telling of his achievement.


We all played a round of mini-golf. It wouldn't be a family vacation without mini-golf. No one got a hole in one.


We rode back over the Beach House on our bicycles to swim in the pool.


L was lounging around. We did get an order of hush puppies so all the kids could try them.


B was dividing his time between the pool and the beach. On the bike ride back, I got too close to L (or she was going to slow), and I ran off the path. Luckily, I didn't fall over. But when I tried to ride again, my seat fell down. Andy fixed it for me. I decided the kids were biking way to fast for me and that was my last time on the bike.


It took us a couple of days to notice this. There's a bench in the area that connects the girls' suite to the rest of the unit and on the bench, we found Walt Disney's initials and this:


I love how much attention Disney puts into every detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment