Thursday, June 14, 2018

Finally! New plates!


Can't believe how excited I was to get this in the mail! It's my temporary license plate sticker because the state is sending me new plates finally!

L's pictures from her Thursday in Japan:


Visiting a temple.




Mayu says this is the Japanese dollar store, the 100 Yen Store.


L found an arcade.


A picture of L at school working on the school's festival.


Looks like she did a little more shopping ...


... and went to a grocery store. These are eggs.


L loves bread!


Bakery case. Maybe this is where she's been getting the yummy cream puffs?


Frozen Coke. If I had to guess, I'd say L bought one of these.


Looks like it was spaghetti for dinner ...


... with chocolate cake for dessert. L said it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment