Thursday, June 28, 2018

And she's home


Andy and I were back at O'Hare this morning, this time picking up L from her Japan trip. Her flight was early! We told her that her flight surely passed Mayu's flight in the sky. L said she was probably asleep. She missed two of the three meals on the plane.


She brought me a fan, a cat magnet (the black one is for Aunt Allison), a phone carrying case and a hair srunchie. If I can't get my hair cut as short as I want it, I guess I can pull it back a little.


Some of the toe socks she brought back. I think these were presents from her host family. She got a lot of gifts from her host family. She also met up with Takako in Tokyo. She said Takako cried when they parted. Aww.


She said this utaka was Andy's Father's Day present. It has pants too he can lounge around in.


Our living room has exploded with Japanese souvenirs!


L's friend, N, brought over flowers this afternoon to welcome her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment