Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Family Christmas dinner


Me and Andy.


The family is here.


Family photo.


B and Cousin M.


Pre-dinner conversation.


Andy's perfectly cooked tenderloins.


Letting the kids load up their plates first.


Ready to eat.


Andy's plate with a little bit of everything.




Newly engaged couple.


We played the sock-gifting game.


L and Cousin N.


Winding down the evening. Yes, B fell asleep on Aunt Allison's shoulder again. The picture I took wasn't very good. He was sitting in a chair by me when he asked if I thought there was room for him on the couch between Andy and Aunt Allison. I said I thought so if he tossed a couple of pillows aside. That's what he did before he covered himself up with Aunt Allison's blanket and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment