Thursday, December 13, 2012

Youth group present


The church's middle school youth group is having a Christmas party Saturday evening and L's friend, K, who's in eighth grade, invited her to the party. Each kid is supposed to bring a $10 new or used gift. B bought a snow globe and a big tube of M&Ms for his present. I was hoping I'd find something for L to bring while I was volunteering at the Economy Shop today so I wouldn't have to go out to the stores ... again. Fortunately, we received a donation of a lot of really nice puzzles. I thought this one with the snowman was cute. I bought it for $3 and found it online for $12.99. Another deal! Course we had to put it together to make sure all the pieces were there. The picture shows E and L fighting over who is going to put the last piece in. L is also going to put a Santa mug filled with Hershey Kisses with her present. Should be a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment