Thursday, December 6, 2012

Deal of the day

I went back to the Economy Shop to sort Tuesday for the first time since my accident. I saw this Longaberger basket in one of the rooms. It was $20, marked down from $25. I didn't buy it because I didn't know where I'd use it. I have one that I use for onions and have to say it's quite handy. I convinced myself (and E helped) that I had to have the basket. One of my friends who works in the toy room with me asked the basement room to put it on hold for me, if it was still available. I went in this morning to work the sale and there was my basket! Best part is, they let me (as a fellow volunteer) have it for $15. I'm not a huge fan of a fabric the basket has, but I can live with it. On the Longaberger website, the basket, a fabric liner and the plastic protector cost a total of $82 - and that's before tax and shipping. I'd say I got a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment