Thursday, June 13, 2024

Thanks, boss!

The high school had its big, community 150th celebration a few weeks ago. Andy and I didn't go but we drove past after church and saw these signs. I was wondering if the Alumni Association was selling them or if they were just out for the party. Then I show up at work and there are two of the signs in our plantings outside. I asked the boss how he got them and he said they were giving them away at the end of the celebration. Oh, I said I wanted to find one to add to my garage sign collection. The other day at work we were talking about marketing ideas and I asked if we had any more of those signs that maybe we could do something with and he said he had a sign for me! Yay!
Added it to my sign collection in the garage, still leaving space for L's graduation sign I lent to the museum.
L's graduation sign on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment