Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Nursery outing

Allison took me and L out by Julie's yesterday to do some shopping, starting at Proseck's Greenhouse. The business had focused on wholesaling this season and yesterday was the first day open to the public.
So many plants, but I don't have much space.
Still, I bought five huge hanging baskets for $6 each. One of the "wandering dudes" is for L to take to Florida.
Allison found a few plants lol. It was so hot we dropped the plants off at Julie's (had to make two trips).
We did some thrift shopping. I found B two possible shirts for his cousin's wedding. L returned shoes she brought home for B for a smaller size. (Again, for the wedding). Then we had a late lunch at Chili's.
Had to get a Julie-L pic since she probably won't see L again before she moves.
One of my $6 plants. It's huge!
Now to keep them alive.
They're too heavy, I think, to hang on the front porch.
One more! L's "dude" is sitting on the patio. I don't have enough hooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment