Wednesday, July 8, 2020

License and a party


Andy took the afternoon off (he's starting to lose accrued vacation time) so we went to Melrose Park to see if I could renew my driver's license and get a real ID. We left the house at 2 p.m. and by 3 p.m. I was done. They even waived my vision test. We celebrated with a Dairy Queen stop.


Allison came over in the evening and we were sitting outside chatting with B when L and her friend, N, picked up their friend, T, who was celebrating her 20th birthday and brought her over for an impromptu birthday party! This is a little pinata the girls got her.


They hung it on a trellis and started swinging away, after blindfolding her and spinning her around.


Then we watched as T opened her presents. I was surprised at how well my phone was taking pictures with no flash. It was dark out!


A stuffed Totoro!


A successful 20th birthday celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment