Friday, July 31, 2020

Joining Costco


E had to get gas tonight so we drove to Costco. I think it was her sneaky way of having me pay for her gas. She said Andy bought her gas when he was out there. Hmmm. In the store she had me buy her a Seattle Crackens shirt. It’s Seattle’s recently announced new hockey team. On the way out I said she should consider getting a membership, at least for the gas, since the store is so close to her apartment. She needed up with the $120 Executive membership but got a $10 gift card on the spot (as did I for “referring” her for membership) and since she was approved for the Costco Visa they’ll send her a $60 gift card. At least with those promotions it brings the membership cost in line with the regular membership. It will be interesting to see how often she uses the membership. She also got a goodie bag for joining - a small bottle of water, trail mix and a granola bar. We were hoping for something grander.

No comments:

Post a Comment