Thursday, July 23, 2020

Dinner on the rooftop


E reserved a grill on her rooftop for us last night. I made potato and carrot packets which she grilled, along with rolled flank steaks. We couldn’t get the first grill we tried to light. Took us a while to determine that it wasn’t working and to move everything to the other grill.


I had to toss my steak back on the grill for a couple more minutes but the potatoes were perfect, topped with cheddar cheese, of course.


The rooftop looks pretty much the same as it did when Andy and I visited in February. Furniture has been moved to promote social distancing and the plants are bigger than I remembered.


I wanted to get a picture of the sunset but we were done eating at 7:45 p.m. E said the sun won’t set till about 9 p.m. This is as low as the sun got for us. Maybe we’ll see the sunset another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment