Sunday, July 5, 2020

Happy birthday to me


L was out with Allison for quite a while yesterday, taking cats from Cousin C's condo to Allison's house. Apparently, they also did a little party supply shopping. I woke up this morning to a fully decorated living room and dining room.



L said this was the best decoration because if I don't want to see it (?) I can close the blind.


Balloons were everywhere and decorations were hanging from the ceiling. L promises she'll peel the tape off when it's time to take them down.


Here she is sneaking in after I was in bed with the balloons she had stashed in the garage.


And the kids gave me a big bag of Bath and Body Works lotions, body spray and shower gels. Allison gave me a lottery ticket and I won $10. B made me scrambled eggs for breakfast. In the afternoon, L and I went out with Allison to a couple of yard sales. I bought two metal trellises for $1 each. Now I just have to find some climbing plants for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment