Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Helping out


I didn’t intend to make E buy more stuff for her apartment but she was OK with the sink strainer and the shoe rack, so now I’m going for it. Lol. I bought a fan for her. The apartment is fine for most of the day but around 4 p.m. it gets really warm, for me at least. There’s no air conditioning because it usually doesn’t get warm enough to need it. I need something!


E’s BF gave her this Corgi calendar for Christmas. We bought some Command hooks and put it up. He’s moving in the day I fly back to Chicago so I think he’ll appreciate seeing it being used.


I got tired of washing my hands at her kitchen sink with dish soap so I had her buy some hand soap. Geesh.


E’s oven mitt was just on her limited counter space so we bought a suction cup hook to stick it out of the way on the fridge.


And we’ve stocked the fridge. We have meals for days! Quite a change from when I arrived. I’m pretty sure her fridge has never been so full. I’ve also started loading up her ice bin instead of painstakingly removing ice cubes one by one when I want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment