Saturday, December 14, 2019

We've got the beef


I was up early enough to see the last full moon of 2019 this morning.


Andy, L and I went out to Bloomingdale to pick up the beef tenderloin for our family Christmas dinner. The warehouse is only open to the public on Saturdays and boy did they have some interesting items for sale.


This was the checkout line. Andy said it's been longer when he's gone in past years. This was a first for L and me. We did some shopping afterward but Andy was getting tired so we came home. Little did I know it was because he stayed up until 1 a.m. watching golf. Once I found that out, L and I went out to do some shopping on our own.


Her U of I decision has been deferred to March so now she's exploring her options. Purdue, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment