Saturday, December 7, 2019

Cookie exchange


The Nursery School had its cookie exchange this morning and our church secretary asked L if she'd be willing to bake some cookies to sell as a fund-raiser. I baked four dozen yesterday morning and when she got home from work yesterday, around 9 p.m., she started decorated these.


We got to church at 8 a.m. and she finished decorating the cookies in the church parlor before the cookie exchange began at 9 a.m.


These were painted with frosting. They turned out OK but we both agreed the woven designs looked better.


They kind of put the "for sale" display in a corner but she managed to sell quite a few. I said they could leave leftovers for the church's fellowship hour tomorrow. They were asking $3 apiece for them which L thought was too high.


Two little girls setting up their cookies for the exchange. I brought 24 cookies but didn't take that many home. I like my cookies the best I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment