Thursday, December 19, 2019

Last day


Today was the last day of Nursery School for the year. We get two weeks off then see the kids back in 2020! The class gave me a Margarita's gift card for $100 and a couple bottles of wine. One family gave me some fancy spreads. My teaching partner gave me a big pasta bowl, spaghetti, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. So sweet!


When we were outside on the playground, L came by with her friend, A. They talked to the kids and then got in my car and drove home (finals week=odd schedule). They were supposed to come pick me up from school at 1 p.m. but they had quite the adventure. They managed to lock themselves out of the house. L went to two neighbors looking for keys before making a distress call to Andy on A's phone (L's phone was locked in the house) seeing if Aunt Allison could come to the rescue with her key. Eventually, L essentially broke into the house by crawling through a window and managed to get her key. It all ended well though. "I'm not going to lie, that was so much fun," L said.


And then E sent this picture of her graduation robe!!! Made me cry though. Four years ago I didn't know if I'd be around to see her graduate but the day has come! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment