Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Year's Eve


Andy, E and I went out to lunch with Allison, Pat and Matt at Margarita's for their buffet. There was a huge group in the restaurant, probably at least 20 people, but the staff kept the buffet stocked so we got plenty to eat.


Meanwhile, L and her friend, T, were setting up the basement for a New Year's Eve party.


They found one of my never-used tablecloths I was saving for a Christmas dinner.


Lots of refreshments are ready for her friends. She had five friends over.


The basement looks good. Let's party!


They made quick work of a stadium pizza. I had one slice of cheese pizza but was still pretty full from lunch. The kids played games, the two boys left a little before midnight and the girls slept over. I was in bed by 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment