Thursday, December 12, 2019

Pilgrim party

Tonight was the staff party for the Nursery School.


I was the last person to choose a white elephant gift (we drew numbers) and I ended up with the fish scaler. It's been a running joke for 20-some years and, of course, they had to explain it to me. My job now is to keep it and regift it next year, if they still need an assistant then.


The white elephant gift I took was my s'more maker. We used it a couple of times but we haven't used it in years. My teaching partner said to attach candy to the package to entice the other teachers to choose it. I saw this cute candy tree on Facebook (a Rolo base, two Reeses and topped with a Kiss) so I decided to make that and attach it to the ribbon.


And L decorated these cute ugly sweater cookies for a church friend, Leslie L. They turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment