Saturday, August 3, 2024

Trendy?

The second time I used the dip nail polish E gave me for my birthday my nails turned out pretty good. When we cleaned out L's apartment some of the polish starting cracking. E said I got the dip too close to my cuticle and it "lifted." I had a horrible time trying to take off the dip so opted to just paint my nails a pinkish color.
I want to try the dip again but if I can't get it off, that's not going to happen. So E suggested I dip one nail and in a few days try to take it off and see if it comes off easier. Apparently you're supposed to file off the shiny top coat before applying the remover. I never saw that in the removal directions. Anyway, I dipped it on this blue powder which turned out much darker than it looks in the container. A lot of women paint their nails different colors so maybe I'm just on trend for a few days?

No comments:

Post a Comment